Most of our placements are full-time, W-2, direct hires.
If your company prefers to give our candidates a test drive, we can provide contract, 1099, temp to perm or part-time employees.
Our Recruitment Process
- Conversation with Hiring Manager or Human Resources regarding the position(s).
- Get the recruiting agreement in place.
- Review or Create Job Description for each position and / or location.
- If Public Search Post Job Description to the web and begin the networking / referral / search process. If Private Search begin the networking / referral /search process.
- Find a good mix of both active and passive candidates. Source candidates from client’s competitors and / or other companies that consistently produce top candidates.
- Screen candidates based on requisition requirements (required vs preferred).
- If Client prefers to review our candidates before we schedule them for phone interviews, submit them to the client for approval.
- Once client green lights our candidate, get them set up on the interview schedule
- If Client allows us schedule candidates for a phone interview with HR or Hiring Manager. (We have found it is easier if we coordinate the scheduling with our candidates and client.)
- Schedule candidates for interviews.
- Make sure the candidate is prepared for the interview.
- Interviews (Phone, video, face-to-face)
- Get feedback directly from the hiring manager within 48 hours of the interview for each candidate being considered.
- If requested verify candidate’s background
- If requested check candidate’s references
- Assist with compensation negotiations.
- Periodically after the candidate starts, check in with the candidate and find out what they think.
- Check in with the hiring manager and get their feedback.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the client.
- If the client is impressed with our service, get referrals.
- If the client has any issues during this process address and resolve.